Mark Karasek on 11 Jan 2004 22:41:48 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 55 BALLOT (finally!)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:08:41 -0500, Daniel Lepage <dpl33@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Jan 9, 2004, at 12:06 PM, Zarpint Jeremy Cook wrote:

Well, all we're doing here is replacing one proper noun with another, which
can't screw anything up.

'Course it can. We got props that mention the admin, there might be cards, other game documents...

I modify my proposal __For the Love of Bob__ to read:

{{
__For the Love of Bob__

Replace all occurances of "the Adminstrator" or "the Admin" (case insensitive) in the ruleset, the body of any card or any society charter with "Almighty Bob". [[Also, see the second paragraph of r255.]]

Remove the first occurance of the string ", or Admin," from r25.

The effects of this proposal occur after those of all other passed proposals for the current nweek.
}}

[[Besides, what fun is it if we don't break the game every other nweek?]]

--The Pusher Robot