David E. Smith on 30 Dec 2003 03:10:10 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Whatever Recognizer, Part Two

The Refresh Proposal, "Cleaning Up, v2.0", from Wonko, has the following
effects:

Created r205/6.
Created r0/1.
Created r1714/1.
Repealed r1740.
Created r1248/2. (I rectified the refresh prop to use this instead of the
specified r1284, since that doesn't exist and the intent is clear.)
Created r1282/2.

I don't think BNS actually still exist. (Maybe somewhere there are five
million chocolate eclairs...)

Rob loses the 50 points e got from eir Jackpot! card as part of the Refresh.

The SOE ends. Yay.

Zarpint joins B Nomic. Helluva time to drop in, friend. Welcome!
(I recognize that email address for some reason. Were you previously a
player under a different name, or perhaps a player in A Nomic?)

The Pusher Robot goes On Leave.
bd goes On Leave.

"Quote Prop by Zarpint" is p1752/0.
"Read My Lips" is p1753/0.

That's it.

The Clock turns On. It's nweek 55, nday 4, and we're well on the way to
the world's longest party (as the party technically goes on 'til nweek 56,
nday 5).

Correction to previous: Someone (The Pusher Robot?) requested a Champagne,
which I rejected. E does in fact have a glass to drink, and has in fact
done so, because e got a freebie when the Party started. The effects are
irrelevant, as they were zeroed out by the SOE, but that's not the point.
:)