David E. Smith on 24 Dec 2003 17:49:52 -0000

[Spoon-business] um, happy holidays

Due to being out of town (on pleasure, not business) for the holidays, I'm
sorta issuing a Writ of Delay.

Again.

I don't think I technically have to do this -- I'm pretty sure the Clock
is still Off from the post-refresh reset (the clock was reset to 55.3, it
would have advanced to 55.4 then switched off for the Checkpoint), but I'm
doing it anyway to be all nice and formal and stuff.

The Clock will be off until, at least, next Monday evening.

Sorry 'bout that. Hopefully, B Nomic will resume normal operations before
the end of the year. :)

dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?