Baron von Skippy on 8 Dec 2003 22:16:35 -0000

[Spoon-business] FWD: Egads

>[[BvS]]

If you're wondering why I replied to my own message with my signature, it's another damn header glitch. The message read:

"I'd like to note that this [__Spin, Pray, Pull__] is /not/ a new proposal (I think I'm out for the nweek), but rather a replacement for Proposal 1730 - the first line got hidden because it ended in a colon."

Strangely enough, that message also got sucked into the header, despite not having a colon. Grr.

[[BvS]]