Glotmorf on 22 Nov 2003 00:02:49 -0000

[Spoon-business] non-death certification

Hey guys...

	First of all, let me officially state I'm not dead, either IRL or in game terms, in
case you were wondering.  School work has been a bitch (I didn't work this hard
when people were paying me to).  I'll try to get more on the ball in the near future.

	Regarding Tunnelers...In all honesty, this hasn't exactly been a top priority
for me.  I do plan to fix things up, but certainly not this week...got a mock trial to
prepare for, a collaborative report to, er, collaborate on, and lots of stuff to paint. :P
Does anyone want a refund, or is everybody gonna hang on?

	Regarding Go...The alias thing looks interesting, but would it be all aliases,
or would allies be allowed to tell each other who they are?  If the latter, aliases could
change from time to time without necessarily affecting stone ownership.

	Also regarding Go...What about a non-player color that can somehow be
affected by players?  Randomly, cyclically or through some accomplishment on the
part of the players?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower