Baron von Skippy on 16 Nov 2003 18:57:04 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] droning on

>Greetings.  I've spent a while lurking, but I have decided it's time
>for me to join the game.  I meet the criteria for players specified in
>rule 13.
>
>Assuming I succeed in becoming a player, I then wish to perform the
>following actions in this order:
>
>If my name is not 'Sagitta', I name myself 'Sagitta'.  (The quotation
>marks are not part of the name.)
>I change gender to Drone.
>If my philosophy is not Plotting Radical, I change philosophy to
>Plotting Radical.
>
>(Note: it appears to me that names and philosophies of new players are
>undefined.)
>
>Sagitta

-Waitasecond... correct mailing list, no-loopholes name declaration, gender and philosophy declarations, passing familiarity with the ruleset, no spelling errors, and the word "lurking..." This may very well be the most perfect joining message in B Nomic history! I'm highly impressed. I give Sagitta 5 points.-

[[BvS]]