Glotmorf on 3 Nov 2003 23:58:53 -0000

[Spoon-business] Go Move

I move at E3.  I believe this captures F3.

    A B C D E F G H I J K L M
 13 . . . . . . T . . . . . . 13
 12 . . T . V V V . . T . . . 12
 11 . . . B . . B I . . . . . 11
 10 . . . . R B I . I I . . . 10
  9 . . R . . V T I V . . T . 9
  8 . . . . . V . V . . . . . 8
  7 . . . R . . V . . . . . . 7
  6 . . . . . . . W . . W . . 6
  5 V R V . . G G W . . . . . 5
  4 . . . R T R W W W V . . . 4
  3 . . . R G . R W V . . . . 3
  2 . . . . R R G V . . . . . 2
  1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M

According to the current rule, this gives one point to Rob, since there's only one point
to give, and Rob has the most adjacent stones.  I may propose a change to this,
such that the player who actually makes the capture gets priority over odd-point
distribution.  This time around, though, I'm just demonstrating what a sweetheart of a
guy I am...

 [V]!Baron von Skippy    1 point     Allies: bd, Rob, Glotmorf
 [R]!Rob                 1 points    Allies: Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy
 [W] Wonko              -1 points    Allies: Teucer
 [I] Iain               -1 point     Allies: Teucer
  [T] Teucer             -1 point     Allies: Iain, Wonko
                                    Offers: bd
 [G]*Glotmorf            0 points    Allies: Rob, Baron von Skippy
  [B] bd                  1 point     Allies: Baron von Skippy

						Glotmorf
-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower