Daniel Lepage on 30 Oct 2003 21:53:34 -0000

[Spoon-business] Redefinition Fix

In my proposal, __Redefinition__, I make the following changes:

I replace "Repeal rule 25 [[r25/1, __The Administrator__]] and rule 26 [[r26/2, __New Players__]." with "Repeal rule 26 [[r26/2, __New Players__]."

I replace the redefinition of r25 with:
"
Replace r25 [[r25/1, __The Administrator__]] with:
{{
__The Admin__ {*(Definitions, Admin, ProposingEntity, GremlinFund)*}

The Administrator, or Admin, is an Outsider who consents to be governed by the rules, fulfills all requirements for Adminhood specified by the rules, and has become the Admin in a manner specified by the rules.

An External Force may be the Admin if and only if the rules state that it is the Admin.

The person known as David E. Smith is the Administrator; upon the passage of this rule, if e is not the admin, e becomes the admin.

The Administrator is a Limited PE. Any passage or failure bonuses for proposals made by the Admin have no effect, unless they give points to em, in which case said points are given to the Gremlin Fund.
}}
"

--
Wonko