Rob Speer on 10 Oct 2003 23:00:57 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Anyone remember that one subgame...

I place a stone at H6. And update the Wiki for Teucer's move.
And glare at Teucer.

   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
13 . . . . . . T . . . . . . 13
12 . . T . V V V . . T . . . 12
11 . . . B . . B I . . . . . 11
10 . . . . R B I . T I . . . 10
 9 . . R . . V T I V . . T . 9
 8 . . . . . V . V . . . . . 8
 7 . . . R . . V . . . . . . 7
 6 . . . . . . . R . . W . . 6
 5 V R V . . G G W . . . . . 5
 4 . . . R . R W W W . . . . 4
 3 . . . R . W R W . . . . . 3
 2 . . . . R R G . . . . . . 2
 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
   A B C D E F G H I J K L M

[V]!Baron von Skippy    1 point     Allies: bd, Rob, Glotmorf
[R]*Rob                 0 points    Allies: Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy
[W] Wonko               0 points    Allies: Teucer
[I] Iain               -1 point     Allies: Teucer
[T] Teucer             -1 point     Allies: Iain, Wonko
                                    Offers: bd
[G]!Glotmorf            0 points    Allies: Rob, Baron von Skippy
[B] bd                  1 point     Allies: Baron von Skippy

* Most recent play
! Cannot make next move
--
Rob Speer