SkArcher on 3 Oct 2003 23:39:55 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 50 BALLOT

Well, rule 154 B.3 quite clearly states that those on voluntary leave do not
have their activity reduced, Glotmorf quite clearly answers his own
question. Voluntary leave is not specifically mentioned, but it is quite
clear that it is possible to place oneself on leave voluntarily as defined
in rule 205, voluntary leave being simply a shorthand way of refering to
this activity (or lack thereof)

In order to clear up the arguement I therefore propose;

{__Yes, I decided to do it__

Add the following NITPICK delimited text to rule 205, at the end of the
first paragraph

NITPICK

A played who has placed emself on Leave is said to be on Voluntary Leave.

NITPICK

}
> --
> Wonko