Daniel Lepage on 30 Sep 2003 15:34:42 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: The Checkpointly Recognizer (Monday night)

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 09:39 PM, David E. Smith wrote:

Did the "who captured who?" business in Go get sorted out? I'm not sure
how many points should be transferred to/from whom. (Also, when I do a
points transfer, should I visit the Wiki and clear out the points
counters, and/or send an updated Go board to -business?)

"DELETED" is p1683/0.
"All of that he said, she said crowd" is p1676/1.
"No Square Pegs in the Round Hole" is p1684/0. (M-Tek)
"After you." is p1685/0.
"Better safe than confused" is p1686/0.

Anything McGee goes On Leave, leaving vote proxy rights to BvS.
Wonko goes On Leave.

I come off leave, in vain defiance of the demons who would consume my free time with tests and carnage. I'll probably go on again soon, but maybe not...

--
Wonko