David E. Smith on 24 Sep 2003 04:26:46 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer (50.3/4)

Does something have to be a mailing list to be a Public Forum? Could I,
for instance, designate the Go page on the Wiki to be a Public Forum?
(Would this then obligate me to look at it every couple of days, just to
be certain that nobody tries to make a prop or do something else squirrely
through the Wiki?)

The T-Shirt rule defers, by default, to the Default Case rule. Thus, until
a CFI says otherwise, nobody's creating freebie T-Shirts.

bd's T-Shirt CFI is 1674, assigned to Iain.
bd's other T-Shirt CFI is 1675, also assigned to Iain.
(Both CFIs cover the same territory, so it makes sense to combine 'em.)

"May, May, May" is p1676/0.
"And T-Shirts For Most" is p1677/0. (Looks like it got cut off...)
"Non-Alcoholic?!?!?" is p1678/0.
BvS' Quote Prop is p1679/0.
"Spaghetti" is p1672/1. (Rectified into a more useful form. And you're
cooking it way too long. After 7 minutes, it's gonna be a spongy mess.)
"T-shirts improved (I hope)" is p1680/0.
"T-shirt Props" is p1681/0.
"I never liked that one anyway" is p1682/0, /1.

Glotmorf cannot Kick BvS' Ass for Unbridled Hostility, as Unbridled
Hostility is no longer on the LOGAS. There is another, more complicated
and more annoying, mechanism for handling charges of Unbridled Hostility,
which involves the Upper House and is generally a hassle for everyone...

BvS receives a free Glass of Tequila, and drinks it. (+4 Style)
Teucer receives a free Glass of Wine.
Glotmorf receives a free Glass of Champagne.
SkArcher receives, and drinks, a shot of Scotch. (+2 Style)
Wonko receives, and drinks, a shot of Vodka. (No effect, as Entropy no
longer exists.)
SirPasta receives, and drinks, a shot or Tequila. (+3 Style)

SirPasta goes on Leave.

Today is nweek 50, nday 4.

dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?