SkArcher on 22 Sep 2003 00:27:47 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] When was the last time wehada CFI?

I would percieve it as a change in the gamestate, to the effect that the T
shirt is no longer Unowned, but is instead owned by Anything McGee.

anyway, to patch the somewhat dubious logic you are attempting anyway, I
submit the following proposal:

{{__May, May, May__

change the text of rule 1082 to read

{{There may exist objects called T-shirts. T-shirts may have text on them.
T-shirts may only be modified as described in the rules.}}

}}

> McGee.

SkArcher