SkArcher on 16 Sep 2003 21:45:05 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] Nweek 49 BALLOT

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 49:

Proposal 1665/0: Slightly Easier? (Wonko) MU (fatally flawed)
Proposal 1666/0: Spaghetti (SirPasta) SHELVE
Proposal 1668/0: Quote prop by Teucer (Teucer) YES
Proposal 1669/0: Funding For This Program Comes From Players Like You
(M-Tek) ABSTAIN
Proposal 1670/0: Respect Prop by BvS (Baron von Skippy) YES

SkArcher

Oh, and off the record i would like to point out that I'm still not properly
set up, and I'm pretty much having to use Outlook under protest until I can
find a competent tech at my ISP. expect delays in my e-mail until Opera
returns to working order and starts checking my e-mail every 5 minutes again
:P