Craig on 15 Sep 2003 20:44:33 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Mercantile Society

Since the Mercantile Society has only two members, I conclude that the
barrier to entry is too high.

Therefore, the first paragraph of the charter is replaced with the
following:

{{
To join the Mercantile Society, a player must announce eir intent to
join and transfer one point to the society for every member of the
society, and the Deity must approve em for admittance. If this would require
em to give the Society more than two points, e instead must give the
society two points.
}}

I also encourage everyone to join! So far I only have Wonko.

 -- Teucer

"Maybe there ought to be a motion on having immortality investigated for
Robin, so that he can serve as the secretary forever."
 -Jay Kominek

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx