Baron von Skippy on 14 Sep 2003 19:08:47 -0000

[Spoon-business] Respect Prop

>> I didn't implement any of these changes; I just
>> fixed the bit where a
>> single member could basically seize control of the
>> society. Had I been
>> malicious, I could have simply replaced your name
>> with mine everywhere
>> it occurred; all I really wanted to fix was the
>> possibility of, say, me
>> getting evicted from the society and somebody more
>> fond of stealing
>> societies stealing this one too.
>
>Well, I *was* gonna give you a respect prop for such a
>selfless act, but now I guess I'll let that slide...:)

-Maybe /you/ won't...-

I make a Respect Prop:

{{
For effecting a bloodless coup of the Mercantile Society, for returning control of said society to its creator without attempting to secure eir power in said society or give an unfair advantage to eirself, and for managing to refrain from specifically naming someone who might not have been quite so selfless, we Respect Wonko.
}}

[[BvS]]