Craig on 14 Sep 2003 14:03:15 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] A New Societal Subgame

>Each player will have a total of fifteen resources. They will be chosen by
>Teucer, partly at random and partly based on the player's territory.

Sorry, that's a typo. Should have said one hundred fifty resources. However,
it occurs to me that some people will have rather small countries relative
to others; I'm making the amount flexible. The above-quoted text is hereby
changed to read

{{
Each player will have a total of one to two hundred resources. They will be
chosen by Teucer, partly at random and partly based on the player's
territory.
}}

 -- Teucer

"Next meeting, electroshock devices go under everyone's chairs."
 -John Cowan

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx