David E. Smith on 8 Aug 2003 19:44:57 -0000

[Spoon-business] time ... is so very fleeting ...

I've been more-or-less the walking dead over the past couple of weeks.
Nothing quite like having a dedicated circuit go down in the middle of the
night to ruin your whole next day ...

Anyway, apparently I've omitted at least one or two players' votes, and
overlooked a couple of CFI rulings.

I would like for ONE player to collate all these things, and send them to
me, privately (i.e. offlist, as there's no need to clutter up the list
with re-runs). Only one, please. You may want to work out amongst
yourselves who gets the job.

In the interim... if the rule that says "the clock stops after every
checkpoint until Dave gets caught up" is in effect, well, we're all good.
If not, I issue a two-day Writ of Delay whilst I try to get caught up.

love, dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?