Glotmorf on 6 Aug 2003 18:28:55 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 RESULTS

On 8/5/03 at 11:23 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>Open CFIs:
>
>I vaguely remember Glotmorf ruling on CFI 1602. If so, please tell me so,
>and I'll dig for the ruling. If not, I'll have to recuse em.

I did indeed rule on CFI 1602.

>Random Voting Stuff:

Mr. A...The Prez of M-Tek submitted the M-Tek Position on the ballot.  Since Teucer was a member of M-Tek and did not submit eir own votes e voted in accordance with the M-Tek Position.  I believe this changes some of the ballot results.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower