SkArcher on 31 Jul 2003 20:09:22 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 46 BALLOT

29/07/2003 21:31:42, "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 46:
>
>Proposal 1589/1: Setting Stuff on Fire For Fun and Profit (Baron von Skippy)
YES
YES
YES. It nets me a title and is perfectly legal, and it repeals its own authaurity, which is necessary
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1590/1: Quote Prop by Teucer (Teucer)
YES, And it is a fairly accurate summation of my feelings on the Aes Sedai idea

>Proposal 1593/0: In Case of Magazine Article, Break Glass (Baron von Skippy)
YES
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1594/0: You'd be surprised (Wonko)
NO. Its gone, let it die
NO
NO
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1595/1: Quote prop by BvS (Baron von Skippy)
YES

>Proposal 1596/2: Sovereignty (Teucer)
ABSTAIN

>Proposal 1597/1: Freedom! (Baron von Skippy)
YES
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1598/1: The Checkpointly Recognizer (M-Tek)
YES
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1599/1: You Can't Even Do That When You're NOT Drunk! (M-Tek)
*sigh* YES
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1600/0: What was that again? (Glotmorf)
YES. Its self referential nature takes care of a number of things. Plus it makes Rob and the Baron into eclairs.
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1601/0: Cleaning Up the Bits and Pieces (Wonko)
YES
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1603/1: Political Go (Rob)
YES
YES
YES
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1604/3: Gutting the Carcass (Anything McGee)
1.YES
2.YES
3.NO
4.NO
5.YES
6.YES
7.YES
8.NO
9.NO
10.NO
11.NO

>Proposal 1605/1: T-shirt Fix (Anything McGee)
ABSTAIN. There is nothing I can do about it either way. I dislike it tho, and will prop to reverse the change if it happens

>Proposal 1606/1: Deputy Fix (Anything McGee)
ABSTAIN. I approve, but it will occur anyway, so I need not vote. I would have put in something explicit about going On Leave tho.

>Proposal 1607/3: Proposal and Comatose Fixes (Anything McGee)
NO
NO
NO
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1608/4: No Refunds (SkArcher)
NO

>Proposal 1609/0: Quote Prop by SkArcher (SkArcher)
YES

>Proposal 1611/2: Players (Baron von Skippy)
NO
NO
NO
Selective Lobbyist

>Proposal 1612/0: What does not kill me nets me a title (Fatally
>		 Flawed) (Baron von Skippy)
ABSTAIN

>Proposal 1613/1: Scams (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE. Just define the titles, leave it to the players to define the actuallity or otherwise of a scam.

>Proposal 1614/0: Glotmorf's profit prop (Glotmorf)
ABSTAIN

>Proposal 1615/0: Power Outage (SkArcher)
YES

>Proposal 1617/0: Quote Prop by Glotmorf (Glotmorf)
YES

>Proposal 1618/0: Quote Prop by Anything McGee (Anything McGee)
YES

>Proposal 1619/0: Subgame Fora (SkArcher)
YES. I belive I have already asked for rectification of the plural error

>Proposal 1621/0: I Could Already Be A Winner (Teucer)
ABSTAIN. I don't think this does anything anyway because it fails to remove the circuit breaker. Now the interesting thing would be if this got shelved.

>Proposal 1622/0: Quote Prop by Wild Card (Wild Card)
YES

>Proposal 1623/0: Exploit it as far as we can go (Wild Card)
ABSTAIN

>Proposal 1624/0: lets not (SkArcher)
ABSTAIN

Further more, I make the following proposal for next nweek;

{{__There's a hole__

add the word 'one' between the words 'any' and 'proposal' in the philosophical mandate for Selective Lobbyist

}}

I await the CFI....

SkArcher