Craig on 20 Jul 2003 01:00:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Foomp

>>On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 09:42:41PM -0500, Baron von Skippy wrote:
>>> -If I'm wrong, though, so are you. I'm using your reasoning. So either
you don't win or this hole in the rules starts off another SOE.
>You know, I'm okay with either? Sure, SOEs are a pain, but better that we
fix it than that we have undefined values, you know?-

>>Why is everyone so quick to declare an SOE? A Win isn't an emergency.
>>
>-The problem is not the Win, it's my Dimensions. If they're undefined, I
"Could Already Be A Winner!!!". We don't know. Kind of a problem.-

Here's my solution...

I propose the following:
{{
To deal with the fact that everyone has a small chance at it anyway, all
players are awarded a win.

All other aspects of the gamestate except for the changes to the rules
resulting from the latest round of proposals are returned to the state they
were in at the beginning of the nweek in which this was proposed.

If this proposal fails, then don't bother.
}}

 -- Teucer

"You should definitely use objective, rational means to arrive at a
considered opinion. I recommend flipping a coin."
 -Mark Shoulson

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx