Craig on 19 Jul 2003 20:21:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Zaijian!

>>I will be going out of town, leaving tomorrow morning. I will be gone for
>>almost three nweeks. Regrettably, I will have no internet access while I
am
>>away. Therefore, I go On Leave. I wil see you this Tango! Oh, and when I
>>get
>>back, would somebody please fill me in on who (if anyone) wins this nweek?
>>
>> -- Teucer

>If you go On Leave, you lose the benefits of being an M-Tek member -- you
can't vote, so I can't keep you active.  Please go Off Leave.

Oh, right, I had forgotten about all of that. Thank you for the reminder,
Glotmorf.

I go back Off Leave. See you in a month.

 -- Teucer

"Somehow jokes are funnier after 3 minutes of belaboured explanation."
 -xod

ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx
teucer@xxxxxxxxxx