Daniel Lepage on 30 Jun 2003 17:00:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 44 BALLOT

I cast votes as follows:

Proposal 1561/0: Connectivity (Wonko)
Yes. Even though the targeted rule may cease to exist after this change, it also may not. If it doesn't, I'd like this to be here.

Proposal 1562/0: Edge Squares (Wonko)
Yes. Same as above.

Proposal 1563/0: Mining Fix (Wonko)
Yes.

Proposal 1564/0: Masslessness (Wonko)
Yes.

Proposal 1565/1: Compulsion (Wonko)
Yes.

Proposal 1566/0: Re-Arranged (Anything McGee)
Yes

Proposal 1567/1: Proxy Fixes (Anything McGee)
No

Proposal 1568/0: Minor Mass Change (Anything McGee)
No. Under r257/6, __Powers of Executive Tidiness__, the Administrator has the power to "Amend a rule by removing mentions of an object or type of object which no longer exists." This power makes this proposal unnecessary.

Proposal 1569/0: What, I'm the first to think of using the fulltext search? (bd)
No. The second part of this falls within Dave's powers as mentioned above. For the first, I left the Hand of Bean in intentionally because it is in honor of a great player of the past. Nothing prevents the reinstating of r394 with different text; thus, the Hand could become useful again.

Proposal 1570/1: Fun for the whole family! (RESCINDED) (bd)
I rescind my vote on this proposal.

Proposal 1571/1: Do It Yourself (Anything McGee)
Yes

Proposal 1572/1: Cleaning House (Wonko)
Yes to all parts.

Proposal 1573/1: Cleanup: Not the Grid (Wonko)
Yes

Proposal 1574/0: Duties (SkArcher)
Yes, but I hope to get rid of the clause requiring all Duties to be in that rule. That's what keywords are for.

Proposal 1575/0: Goodbye, Cruel World (Wonko)
Yes

Proposal 1576/0: For Valour (SkArcher)
Abstain

Proposal 1577/1: Check it out! (Wonko)