Daniel Lepage on 28 Jun 2003 16:43:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Whoops

I amend my prop called "Edge Squares" to read:

{{
__Edge Squares__

If the proposal entitled __Connectivity__ failed, add to r301 the following section:
 {{
 __A.3.3. Edge Squares__

An Edge Square is a square which has an x coordinate or a y coordinate in the set {1,20}
}}

 If said proposal passed, however, instead add this section to r301:
 {{
 __A.3.3. Edge Squares__

A Border Square is any Grid Square which has an x coordinate or a y coordinate in the set {1,20}. An Edge Square is any non-Void Grid Square which either is a Border Square, or which is adjacent to a Region of Grid Squares that have substance Void, and at least one square of that Region is a Border Square.
}}
}}

Reading over the props page, I realized that I'd left out the end of a sentence.

--
Wonko