Glotmorf on 28 Jun 2003 04:11:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Ow.

On 6/27/03 at 11:42 PM bd wrote:

>On Friday 27 June 2003 11:22 pm, Glotmorf wrote:
>> Okay, my head is starting to hurt.  If the ruleset is a Cadillac, and the
>> players are morons with shotguns, I'm not quite sure, after all the
>blasts,
>> just how much of the actual car is remaining.
>>
>> Rather than focusing on what we want to blow away, has anyone thought
>about
>> what we actually want to keep?  Like, should someone at least remove the
>> tires and radio first?
>
>Let's keep the shotguns. :)

Consider it done.

{{ _Lock and Load_

{{ _The Shotgun Rule_

At the end of each nweek, a random rule, other than this one and Rule 0, is repealed.  If this rule and Rule 0 are the only ones remaining, this rule is repealed.

}}

}}

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a blog study in Social Technology.
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower