Daniel Lepage on 28 Jun 2003 03:04:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Time Management

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 10:27  PM, SkArcher wrote:

28/06/2003 00:36:58, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whoops. That needs a signature and an actual action. Egads, I'm just
forgetting everything today.

*I propose*
{{
__Check it out!__

Create a rule:
{{
__Checkpoints__

The beginning of the third, sixth, and tenth ndays of each nweek are
Checkpoints. The period between two Checkpoints is called a Checking
Period.

Can you make this section read 'The beginning of the third, fifth and seventh ndays of each week are checkpoints.' Please? It might also be handy to then specify the end of nday 10 as a different kind of point.

I actually meant to say 'end' there, not beginning. I change that.

This gives us two three-day blocks, and a four-day block during voting.

So, formal declaration of action: I amend the prop quoted above to replace "The beginning" with "The end" in the proposed rule.

--
Wonko