Daniel Lepage on 25 Jun 2003 03:06:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Reducing the ruleset a bit

I amend my proposal entitled __Cleaning House__ to make it A La Carte. Specifically, I add the unquoted text at the positions shown in the quoted prop below. The prose between the comments is left out in this message to save space, but it is not intended to be removed from the actual proposal.