Emil Bleehall on 29 May 2003 11:49:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

<< SNIP>>

>... it is probably the most self-righteously
>eliter-than-thou geek action availible to you.

Of course it isn't. Exercising one's seniority for the sole purpose of making a point and belittling another player is. You'd know that if you'd been around this game as long as I have.

						Glotmorf

Zap! Pow! I hereby transfer one point (of my, er, ten, I think) to Glotmorf for making me snort coffee through my nose onto my keyboard. My boss would like a word with you.

Emil "I should switch to decaf" Bleehall