SkArcher on 28 May 2003 07:04:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

28/05/2003 01:17:05, "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 42:
>
>Proposal 1537/0: So are we going to use these nice Stats? (Baron von
>Skippy)
SHELVE - The speed thing is somewhat overdone, the goof gas doesn't actually do anything. Needs work.

>Proposal 1538/1: I'm the half can! (Baron von Skippy)
YES

>Proposal 1540/0: Oh no you don't (Orc In a Spacesuit)
ABSTAIN

>Proposal 1541/0: Everlasting Moon (Teucer)
ABSTAIN

>Proposal 1542/0: Quote Prop by Teucer (Teucer)
YES - and it was BvS that said it, see http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-
200305/msg00533.html

>Proposal 1543/0: Quote Prop by BvS (Baron von Skippy)
YES

>Proposal 1544/0: Boom! Hee hee! (Baron von Skippy)
NO
NO
NO
(Selective Lobbyist) - I can see real problems with "must move", plus i prefer not to use a sledgehammer to crack
a walnut - see my refining prop for a less messy way of toning down sirens

>Proposal 1545/0: Well, I got better... (Baron von Skippy)
YES

>Proposal 1546/0: No ring for you! (Baron von Skippy)
Do you have any idea how tempting it is to Shelve this with the Ring?
NO

>Proposal 1547/1: No Cold Calling (SkArcher)
YES

>Proposal 1548/0: Refining (SkArcher)
YES

>Proposal 1549/0: Pseudocode (The Pusher Robot)
NO - Even if this passed, you would still get kicked in the ass every time you did it, because Pseudocode is
inherently annoying to anyone who honestly couldn't give a damn about coding. I'd encourage you to declare this
fatally flawed.

>Proposal 1550/0: A Cowpie by Any Other Name (Glotmorf)
YES

>Also: Remember to vote for Nomvivor! (I had overlooked Nomvivor last
>nweek: Iain was voted Off the Island. Only Baron von Skippy and Wonko
>remain, and this nweek, all players are eligible to vote. Time to
>start sucking up, you two...)

You don't have to do this anymore dave....

SkArcher

I'm really tired of people equating the Matrix with christianity. I think it's a disservice to the movie to
compare it with a thousand pages of confused hallucinogenic gibberish. - Sstory, in a post on slashdot