David E. Smith on 16 May 2003 23:07:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

Teucer's "Everlasting Moon" proposal is illegal (eir Bandwidth was taken
by eir bandwidth-scam society). (547) In making the proposal, Teucer
implicitly returns from Leave.

Teucer's "When will the madness cease?" is illegal (Bandwidth again).

Wonko cannot give any points to Teucer, as e has none. (Eir automation
script takes them all away.)

Wonko cannot give "20 points to everyone" for the same reason.

Wonko cannot buy lots of Gnomes and Recycling Centers and Airspeeders and
so forth for the same reason.

Nzurich's charter is 1530.
Glotmorf's Automation Script update is rejected.

Glotmorf probably can't afford to buy 5 of every vSOI Gnome. I'm not
really sure... I bet the Gnome minister can sort this one out :)

"Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe"'s charter is 1531.
Orc transfers 193 points to OrcTech.
Orc's autoscript update is rejected.

SkArcher's autoscript update is rejected.

BvS goes On Leave.

There will be INFINITE entropy at the end of the nweek. Wheee!

...dave