Baron von Skippy on 16 May 2003 01:34:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Bye now!

Okay, this has gotta be quick, so here goes nothing!

All the Gnome actions are recognized, even if the page isn't updated. Wonko has three of everything on the Menu, Glotmorf has 5 of same. Great.

I do not recognize an SOE - if people would stop being nitwits and deactivate those automation scripts, there wouldn't be a problem. Wonko should leave eir script running because e found the loophole. Good for him. The rest of you are just being dumb.

The one that makes Stat bonusing things: I don't see the problem people have. You don't buy them from anywhere because when I make them buyable from a place, it's vSOI, and people keep complaining. And I don't buy that the changes are too drastic. The seven-league boots more or less do what a Speeder did when they first came out, and these wear out pretty quickly.

The whoopass one: Why is this being Shelved? What possible reason? It makes Monoliths. We need Monoliths, or people can't get Whoopass. We need Whoopass so people can get Power plants and thus Grid Improvements. We need Grid Improvements so that people can get Armies. See, that's three chunks of stuff in the rules NOT being used that this one prop could lead to. Shelving it is like saying those three sections are useless. They're not useless, they're just unused.

Okay, that's all of that.

I go On Leave.

[[BvS]]