Craig on 15 May 2003 21:14:01 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] This nuttyness

>I'm just going to ignore all the thuff done to the Grid, ath I'm not being
>paid enough for it, and it'th all going to go kablooey anyway.  And I'm
>thtill recognizing an ETH O E.

I submit the following a la carte proposal, titled "When will the madness
cease?!"
{{
Item 1:
 {{
Crate a rule titled "Just cut it out, you guys!" with Chutzpah 3 and the
following text:
  {{
There shall be a Document of Obvious Lack of Thoughtfulness. This shall
consist of a set of things which are considered irritating or stupid, or
both. The Admin shall have the power to put any item on the DOLT onto the
LOGAS, or vice versa. When a player does an action on the DOLT, that player
suffers a fate determined by the Admin from a List of Administrative
Punishments. These will be of varying severity, to depend on the severity of
the offense.
  }}
 }}
Item 2:
 {{
This item shall be contingent on Item 1 passing.
Add the following items to the DOLT.
  {{
1. Modifying an automation script to Guess The Numbers.
2. Using societies and automation scripts such that all of the player's
points are owned by a society that is designed to give them back whenever it
would make the player win.
3. Doing anything infinitely repetitive.
  }}
 }}
Item 3:
 {{
This item shall be contingent on Item 1 passing.
Add the following items to the LAP.
  {{
1. Transferring a point from the player being punished to the Gremlin Fund.
2. Transferring five points from the player being punished to the Gremlin
Fund.
3. Decrementing the Charm of the player being punished.
4. Decrementing the Style of the player being punished.
5. Transferring fifty BNS of the player being punished to the Gremlin Fund.
 }}
}}

However, before it has time to pass, I hope we'll be in an SOE to keep the
grid from kablooing. I recognize one.

  --  Teucer
AKA Craig Daniel