Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 May 2003 10:06:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] This nuttyness

With all that'th going on, there are playerth who are performing an infinite amount of actionth. Which will result in em having an infinite amount of Entropy at the end of the nweek, when Entropy is calculated. Which meanth that we're headed to the blazing dethert known as Burning Man.

I'm just going to ignore all the thuff done to the Grid, ath I'm not being paid enough for it, and it'th all going to go kablooey anyway. And I'm thtill recognizing an ETH O E.

Orc in a Spacesuit