Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 May 2003 08:37:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] No one left behind... we at least not me

Firtht, I recognize a Thate of Rampant Thcamming, or Emergency.

Well, theeing as not doing tho could put me at a dithadvantage:

I create a thociety named __Dewey, Cheetum and Howe__, with the following charter:
{{
This society does whatever the first player to have the name "Orc in a Spacesuit" in this game says it does.
}}

I give all my pointth to OrcTech. Might as well invest in a reputable company.

I add to my Automation Thcript:
{{
Every time I Guess the Numbers for the Number Game, if my previous Guess did not result in the Number Game becoming Solved and the set of numbers I Guessed was not (10,10,10,10,10), I immediately Guess the Numbers again. The new Guess I make is defined as follows, where n1, n2, n3, n4, and n5 are, in order, the numbers I most recently Guessed:
If n5 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3,n4,n5+1).
Otherwise, if n4 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3,n4+1,-10)
Otherwise, if n3 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3+1,-10,-10)
Otherwise, if n2 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2+1,-10,-10,-10)
Otherwise, if n1 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1+1,-10,-10,-10,-10)

If the Number Game becomes Unsolved from being Solved, as soon as it
does, Guess the Numbers (-10,-10,-10,-10,-10).

If my score is exactly equal to 250 plus what my score ws at the beginning of the current nweek, and more than 5 seconds remain until the end of the current nweek, I do the following:
{{
Buy 1 towel [[10 points]].
Build 1 Radar tower in my location, if one does not exist there [[8 points]].
Drop all Pinball Guns that I possess.
Buy 1 Pinball Gun [[2 points]].
Pick up all Pinball Guns in my location.
Buy 1 Cup of Coffee [[2d4 points]].
Drink my Cup of Coffee.
I buy 1 Olive Tree and place it in a random legal location, if such a location exists. [[1/20 my Net Worth]]
Give 7 points to the society named __Dewey, Cheetum and Howe__.
}}
}}

Orc in a Spacesuit