Glotmorf on 15 May 2003 02:06:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Well, duh...

Okay, sometimes I'm a little slow...

I create the following society, with myself as the initial member:

{{ _Nzurich_

This society performs whatever action its oldest member says it does.

}}

I give all my gnomes to Nzurich.

I add the following to my automation script:

"If at any time I have any points, I give them all to Nzurich,
unless Nzurich just gave me points, and I was Awarded a Win
because of said points, in which case I clear my automation script
instead.

Every time I Guess the Numbers for the Number Game, if my previous
Guess did not result in the Number Game becoming Solved and the set of
numbers I Guessed was not (10,10,10,10,10), I immediately Guess the
Numbers again. The new Guess I make is defined as follows, where n1,
n2, n3, n4, and n5 are, in order, the numbers I most recently Guessed:
If n5 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3,n4,n5+1).
Otherwise, if n4 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
(n1,n2,n3,n4+1,-10)
Otherwise, if n3 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
(n1,n2,n3+1,-10,-10)
Otherwise, if n2 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
(n1,n2+1,-10,-10,-10)
Otherwise, if n1 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
(n1+1,-10,-10,-10,-10)

If the Number Game becomes Unsolved from being Solved, as soon as it
does, I Guess the Numbers (-10,-10,-10,-10,-10)."

Somewhere in between Wonko's infinite guesses should come my infinite guesses, so I should get infinite points too.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower