Orc In A Spacesuit on 14 May 2003 06:55:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Nweek 41 Voteth

Proposal 1486/0: What Whoopass? (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YETH
Well, it'th got to come from thomewhere. Well, the propothal ith pretty thtraighforward, but it ithn't pretty to look at at all.

Proposal 1487/0: The warmth of my love shall melt this ice (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
My, what a thrange title. I'm not thure if it ith thomething I like at all. But at leatht it giveth an explaination for it all.

Proposal 1489/0: Falling Ratings (SkArcher)
ABSTAIN
Oh, but I do enjoy watching it on the telly. And all that methh of H'th and V'th, that really could have been done better. But if ratingth are falling, it really ith the public'th decithion.

Proposal 1490/0: Quote Proposal (Wonko)
ABSTAIN
Oh, thuch language! While uthing it when deemed necethhary may be acceptable, thuch ithn't befitting for public dithplay, ethpecially the firtht entry in the Book.

Proposal 1491/0: Ain't I dead Yet? (Iain)
YES
It really ithn't the cleaneth wording for the Ruleth, but at leatht he maketh what he meanth clear. A bit unnecethhary, but it won't do any harm.

Proposal 1492/0: I Have Said (Glotmorf)
YES
Oh, harrathment ith never good, no matter what the form. But this propothal really doethn't make it clear jutht what harrathment ith; it theemth to me that thomeone might think e'th getting harrathed when e ithn't. Well, it'th in Dave'th capable handth if it pathheth.

Proposal 1493/1: The Flag (Wonko)
YES
Oh, thuch a clever boy. A propothal tho inthipired, and tho well realized, being clear both to the playerth and to the ruleth, ith truly a treasure.

Proposal 1494/1: Power to the People (Wonko)
YES
Well, it ith a good framwork for thuch thingth. Let'th justh not let thucth thingth get out of hand, now thall we?

Proposal 1495/0: Godlike B.O. (Baron von Skippy)
YES
Truly, I do not know if thith ith inthpired or inthane. But in any cathe, it truly is thomething to treathure.

Proposal 1496/0: Fixing Hostility (Wonko)
YES
Very to the point, and yet with a very nice explaination. And yeth, no need to thay that thomeone'th doing thomething inappropriate when it'th all in good fun.

Proposal 1499/0: Quote Proposal by bd (bd)
YES
Oh, the good Baron really ith making a fool of himthelf. But he doeth it in thuch a charming matter, tho I thuppothe it can be excuthed.

Proposal 1500/1: The new Number Game (Baron von Skippy)
NO
I don't like what this prop is doing.  I've said enough elsewhere.

Proposal 1502/0: Radar jammers (bd)
NO
Make thomeone Jammed, and make em be thuck that way forever? That'th not kind at all. And it'th the thame as latht nweek; tho out of thtyle.

Proposal 1504/0: Free Trade v1.0 (Orc In a Spacesuit)
ABSTAIN
Well, I thuppothe it doeth the betht it can, but really, the whole idea could uthe a new look. It remindth me of the League of Nationth.

Proposal 1505/0: Ahm Not Thayt Thunk! (Orc In a Spacesuit)
SHELVE.  I declare thith propothal to be Fatally Flawed.  Thtill.
Oh, it theems tho good at firtht, then fallth flat on it'th face, referring to the wrong rule and all. And it'th been like that for an nweek; tho pathhe, tho pathhe.

Proposal 1506/1: Quote Proposal (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
Well, thuch propothals really don't have much about them, other than what thomeone else thaid. Functional, but threadbare, lacking anything to give it life other than the wordth of another.

Proposal 1507/0: It's cold outside (SkArcher)
ABSTAIN
Well, it theems that we've got a bit of trouble with our ozone layer, but I'm not thure totthing ice around ith going to help. Best to go to the thource of the problem.

Proposal 1508/0: Pay Rise (SkArcher)
YES
A propothal that's thort and to the point. It'th a thep in the right direction, even if bigger change might be warranted.

Proposal 1509/0: Quotation Prop by Teucer (Teucer)
YES
Yet anothe that is nothing but the wordth of another. At leatht that bit ith motht interesting.

Proposal 1512/0: Locking the CashBox (Wonko)
YES
Really, thith could be done much more elegantly. Whatever ith the Gamethate coming to thethe dayth?

Proposal 1514/0: Instant Gratification (Glotmorf)
YES
Oh, but the newer memberth are thuch dearth. They thay the darndetht thingth.

Proposal 1515/1: Quotation Prop by Orc (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
Oh my, tho crathh.  Thuch jutht ithn't for polite company.

Proposal 1516/0: Bandwidth in a jar? (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
Very thimple, but it doeth tend to run on tho.

Proposal 1517/1: True Final Fantasy Fashion (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
Well, I thuppothe it geth it'th point acrothh decently, but it would be better to be more explicit.

Proposal 1518/0: Tweaking new physics and old rules (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
It doeth tho much, yet hath that little bit where it mentionth a revithion number, and that dithrupth the flow of thingth. Well, I'm thure Dave can rectify that and all, but it jutht ithn't quite the thame.

Proposal 1521/0: Full Speed Ahead! (Baron von Skippy)
NO
Very well done, couldn't be thimpler, too bad it jutht ithn't that good of an idea.

Proposal 1522/0: But I don't WANT to be a toad... er... penguin... thing! (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE
It'th thutch a mithmathh of thingth, and while one wouldn't want thome of them to happen if they applied, it really allowth for a cancellation of bad thingth with little cotht. That'th not really a bad thing, but I'd prefer a guarantee that you will have to pay for what you get, even if you aren't thimply theeking to be rethtored to normal form.

Proposal 1523/0: So are we going to use these nice Stats? (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE
It ith very well done, a very neat and functional framework, but the powerth it giveth are thimply far too powerful, ethpecially conthidering how eathy it ith to aquire the itemth.

Proposal 1524/0: I'm the half can! (Baron von Skippy)
NO
It ith well done, but I wonder if there might be a better way to go about doing thingth. You're thimply taking the direct route, and that'th not alwayth the best one.

Proposal 1526/0: Quotation Prop (Wonko)
ABSTAIN
Oh, more unbecoming language. Well, at leath it maketh a lot more thenthe in this thituation.

Proposal 1527/0: Mysterious Italian Acronym (Wonko)
YES
Oh, taking the thortcutth, that'th no way to go through life. Though doing it ath a quick fix before a more complete change ith a bit lethh undethireable.

Proposal 1528/1: E said what? When? (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES
Oh, it addth tho much to these little quotationth we have. Though it doethn't fix the thtrange fact that the only thection of the rule is Thection A.1.

Proposal 1529/0: Quote Prop by Emil Bleehall (Emil Bleehall)
Oh, very nicely done with the bracketed text. A good precedent. It ith a pity that thuch ith needed, however.

Orc in a Spacesuit