Baron von Skippy on 14 May 2003 02:09:01 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Force vs. Source

>Heartstone is called Cuendillar, I think, and you've got the colors
>backwards - black for Saidin, white for Saidar - but overall, a very

Yeah, typo. The white half, which has its point up, is now known as the
Flame of Tar Valon, and is the symbol of the (now all-female) Aes Sedai. The
black half points down, and is known as the Dragon's Fang, and is a symbol
of the same evil that taints Saidin (even though not everyone who uses the
symbol knows where it comes from). The Dragon in question was Lews Therin
Telamon, who used a dragon as his symbol.

>good, concise summary of the background. I give Teucer one point.

Thank you.

-Oh, right, I was going to do that, too. For a nifty description without spoilers and only a few errors, I give Teucer 10 BNS. And I recognize that.-

[[BvS]]