Orc In A Spacesuit on 9 May 2003 07:24:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Random Recognized Stuff:

The Clock on the Web site is updated to reflect yesterday's Delay.

Orc answers the Telephone, and earns 9 points.

I athk if they dialed down the center uthing 1-800-COLLECT; if not, I politely decline the call.

Aside to Orc: You don't have to lithp when on Official Business, which
includes Grid Ministry updates. (I think. If that's not the rule, it
oughta be.)

Ath I noted thomewhere, the content of CFI'th and Propothalth, and anything done ath a part of a Ministrial duty ith indeed exempt. All other content on a public forum ith not.

Orc gets the Pink Scarf from Glotmorf, and 11 Style in the process.
Orc gets 6 points (Grid Ministry salary).

I jutht feel tho thecial.

I don't believe Wonko pulled off a Win, thanks to the Speed Limit rule.
However, e probably racked up a nearly infinite amount of Style. (I'm
listing it as '9999' in true Final Fantasy fashion.)

I propothe the following:
{{__True Final Fantasy Fashion__{*Layer 2, Chutzpah 2*}
Should any numerical value of anything in this game, other than the serial numbers and revision numbers of reviseable objects, ever have a magnitude greater than 9999, its magnitude is set to 9999 before any other game events occur.}}

* Teucer's "TFBB transfers" CFI is 1513, assigned to Orc (and trivially False, as Teucer already disbanded that society).

I judge FALSE on CFI 1513.
Anaylsis:
{{
Bandwidth is not an object, but an attribute of objects, which has a value; therefore Bandwidth transferal is not permitted by the section of the Rule 578 that allows Societies to transfer objects. The only way that Bandwith transferral is allowed is the transferal from players to societies.

In addition, the Society mentioned in the CFI no longer exists, and can't do anything anyway.
}}

Inter-Ministry Stuff (for which a better system is probably needed):

I have an idea for a prop. What do you all think of, rather than having all thethe kindth of Bonuth Boxeth, and having thpecific oneth in all the different placeth, juth having a litht of all the kindth of Bonuth Boxeth that may be "in play" (in other wordth, all kinds that may exitht lithted, with excluthionth for thingth like Ringth of Thummon that already are somewhere)? We'd have to redo Beer Canth and that Jedi thtuff, and it would nullify a few of the racial special abilities I had planned, but thith delay ithn't a good thing.

* The Bonus Box uncovered by bd at (6,19) is a Jewelry Box. bd has
  unearthed the Ring of Power.
* The Bonus Box uncovered by SkArcher at (20,16) is a Jewelry Box.
  SkArcher has unearthed the Ring of Blind Faith.

Grid Recognizer coming thoon.

Orc in a Spacesuit