Daniel Lepage on 9 May 2003 03:51:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday evening)

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 11:41  PM, David E. Smith wrote:

Random Recognized Stuff:

Wonko's CashBox is formed (c1511).

I don't believe Wonko pulled off a Win, thanks to the Speed Limit rule.
However, e probably racked up a nearly infinite amount of Style. (I'm
listing it as '9999' in true Final Fantasy fashion.) Wonko does rack up
250 points and the Style Attribute "Infinitely Stylish". I'd ask someone
to petition the Council on my behalf to reduce Wonko's style to a more
reasonable sum, but the Council is impotent -- Iain is on death watch and Rob doesn't believe in the Council; Glotmorf alone cannot, IIRC, bring the
Council to consensus.

Darn Speed Limit. Why do we keep that around?

Oh well, infinite style is always a plus.

(Aside: Wonko's action is recognized. I don't think anyone wants the list to be spammed with all the relevant numbers, so pretend there's a link to www.random.org here, and the results are included by reference. Who am I
to disallow a clever and stylish manouevre?)

Props:

"It's cold outside" is p1507/0.
"Pay Rise" is p1508/0.
"Locking the CashBox" (no title given by Wonko) is p1512/0.

Actually, that was meant to be a Council Petition, but given the state of the Council, we'll make it a proposal.

Say, I've nominated myself, and been seconded for the Ministry of Quotations... when does the election start?

I add to my Automation Script: {{ If I am ever a candidate for the Ministry of Quotations, an election is being held for said ministry, andI have not voted for myself in said election, I vote for myself for Minister of Quotations.

--
Wonko