Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 May 2003 01:48:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Grid Recognizer Tuesday Evening

From the Ministers rule:
A.3. Public Forum Messages
Public forum messages that a Minister posts in accordance with eir Ministerial duties are not subject to game objects and events that affect the format of public forum messages. (E.g. the Scarf, Entropy.)

So I don't need to lisp these.

Wonko: Being a Penguin or Toad doesn't change someone's Mass. I think I was planning at some point to make Toad/Penguinness into a Race change in one of these Race props. In any case, you are now the possessor of the world's fattest Penguin. Note that carrying too much will have a negative effect on your Speed. And in fact, this current negative effect is a bit larger than intended, such that you have absolutely no hope of going anywhere this nweek, at least outside of your Speeder. Prop coming soon to rectify that.

Bd: Your pending actions are cancelled. You were already moved to the bonus box northwest of your position, however.

Nday 1 actions:
Skarcher becomes an Elf. Currently, changes to Speed don't immidiately change Movement. At least right now.
SkArcher moves to (20,16).  A Bonus Box is there; Dave, please process this.

Nday 2 Actions:
Assuming nothing stops em, SkArcher then attempts to go to (18,18). I assume e's trying going to try to go in the intervening spaces. So, if doesn't have something violent happen with the Bonus Box, e moves to (19,17).

Orc in a Spacesuit