Orc In A Spacesuit on 6 May 2003 21:42:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Grid Recognizer Tuesday Afternoon

It is currently nday 1.

ThArcher enterth th' grid at (20,17), and pickth up all the Gnometh BvEth had. Ath I don't have acceth to th' Rothter page, Dave needth to handle the update to the inventorieth.

On that note, what do you guyth think about lithting inventorieth and the contenth of objecth on the Grid page, in parenthetheth after their container?

Next, bd lithth a buch of Grid actionth. e can only do one Movement-cothting action per nday, so today e only has hith Theeder Cruise to (6,19), atithating the Bonuth Boxth there. It'll be nday two in a few hours, buth I can't process what e doeth next until I get rethulth on the Box from Dave.

Orc in a Spacesuit