Daniel Lepage on 4 May 2003 01:52:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Prop Revision: Rumble, Flag; Force Recognizer

I amend my proposal entitled __Power to the People__ to add "When a player receives a Power in this manner, the amount e bid is called that Power's Power Strength." in section B of the proposed rule, and to replace 'rules' with 'rule' in the opening sentence of the prop. [[Originally, I was going to break this up into three rules; but there seemed to be no point.]]

I amend my proposal entitled __The Flag__ to remove the second 'is' from the sentence, "If the square containing the flag is hit by a Can of Whoopass, the Flag is leaves all objects' possessions and becomes Assed In." I also insert at the end of the rule the text, "If for any reason the Flag does not exist or is not on the Grid, the Flag is created (if it doesn't already exist) and moved to a random Edge square."

I Force Pull the Baron. Woohoo! Pet Penguin!

While I'm at it, I spend 20 Force to improve my Recovery by one.

As Minister of the Force, I recognize the above action. End of Nweek stuff is also done. As is addition of the newbies. And I finally removed Sheeba, Capsaicin, Lord Gregarian, Dan, and Athena from the Jedi Roster.

--
Wonko