Emil Bleehall on 2 May 2003 14:03:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

[[close up of uterus dilating to ten centimeters
voice #1: Doctor, I think it's time.
voice #2: Dammit, I'm not done with my taco!
Pull back to reveal typical birthing room. Nurse is latino/a of indeterminate gender. Doctor is albino ambidextrous republican bipolar hirsute male wearing red playtex gloves and 18-hour playtex girdle. Patient is shadowed and in soft-focus. Machine that goes "ping" positioned prominently. Doctor sets down partially eaten taco, wipes hands on girdle, and moves to patient. close up of doctor's face, obscured by mask, hairnet, nightvision goggles, miner's helmet, eyepatch, noseplugs, tribal tattoos, and pantyhose.
sfx: baby's cry mixed with "ping"
medium shot of doctor placing small wriggling disgusting object in laundry basket]]

I, Emil Bleehall, wish to become a Player. I got a C+ on the Turing Test. I'll figure out the settings I can set eventually.

Out of respect for me, I expect you all to STOP PROPOSING THINGS until I've had a chance to get straight on the rules. I imagine all of my suggestions will be as reasonable as this one.

Emil "Think, Rodan, think!" Bleehall