Baron von Skippy on 24 Apr 2003 23:49:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Uh... Crap...

Nothing defines Wobbly Ducks in the ruleset, either. Doesn't mean I can just make or them out of the blue.

What the gell (not a typo). We need a quick fix.

I modify vSET's Charter to read: "Baron von Skippy may define and create objects at will, provided that those objects and the new definitions of those objects do not exist for longer than 12 hours each. Definitions created in this way take precedence over everythign except themselves."

I define Wobbly Ducks as follows:
"A player who holds a Wobbly Duck may SMACK another player with that Wobbly Duck. If a player is SMACKed by a Wobbly Duck, and that player has won in the past nweek, the gamestate is changed such that that player did not win, and such that the player who SMACKed them recieves that win instead. A player may SMACK another player by stating "<player name>: *SMACK*" to a public forum."

I create a Wobbly Duck.

Wonko: *SMACK*
Glotmorf: *SMACK*
Orc in a Spacesuit: *SMACK*

I define another object:
"There exist Wands of GR!. A player who holds a Wand of GR! may nullify any action taken in the past 24 hours or change the gamestate in any way."

I create a Wand of GR!.

I nullify all Charter changes in the past 24 hours except for the vSET alteration.

I nullify all wins in the past 24 hours.

I nullify all titles created in the past 24 hours.

I nullify all proposals made in the past 24 hours.

I nullify all changes to any player's Charm, Entropy, Score, Respect, BNS, or any other Dimension in the past 24 hours.

I perform the following actions:

I award Wonko the title "Lord of the Charter Panic."
I award Glotmorf the title "Knight of the Charter Panic."
I award Baron von Skippy the title "Knight of the Charter Panic."
I award Orc in a Spacesuit the title "Court Jester of the Charter Panic."
Sometimes, saying "will you all SHUT UP" just isn't enough.

I nullify the definition of Wobbly Ducks.
I reset the Charter of vSET to its previous state.

Now, is that everything, or do I need to keep using the Wand? It dies in 12 hours, so speak quickly.

[[BvS]]