Daniel Lepage on 24 Apr 2003 03:12:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Uh... Crap...

Take a look at the current Society rule.

Notice Section I in particular. Look at the previous version of it; that is, prior to Orc's "fix".

Notice the thing that is in the previous version, but not in Orc's "better" version.

See what's not there?

It's Charters! That's right, a majority of players (Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd, Orc In a Spacesuit) have voted to DO AWAY WITH SOCIETY CHARTERS!

So, the following organizations have just been effectively neutered (they have names, members, and any points/RUs/BNS they had, but can do nothing with them):
M-Tek
vSOI
WBE
OrcTech
Athena's Society
INH
vSET
The Upper House (this last is actually a good thing - the charter defined for it clashes with the rule-defined behavior it has)

Way to scrap the subgame club before we could even start.

I propose:
{{
__Don't try to do these things yourself__

Undo all changes made to r578 as a result of p1452.

}}

--
Wonko