Baron von Skippy on 19 Apr 2003 02:25:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday evening)

Wild West Justice:
Baron von Skippy rules TRUE on CFI 1438.
Orc appeals CFI 1438.
The following are eligible to rule on that CFI, via the Upper House:
Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf, Iain, Rob, Wonko
Those seven players have to arrive at a majority decision, or else I do it.

-Ooh, ooh, I rule TRUE. Because I'm like that.-

Orc is nominated for Grid Minister.
-I vote for Orc because... well, duh.-

Baron von Skippy is nominated for Ambassador.
-I vote for me because people who vote for me get a bumper sticker for their Speeder.-

[[BvS]]