David E. Smith on 10 Apr 2003 06:29:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Clock is STILL Off

The gods of wonderful timing are always with us...

Monday evening, for no good reason, my home computer up and died.

It's better now (a couple hundred dollars later). However, between
worrying about it, worrying about the lovely Christine (she's a CPA, and
it's the end of tax season. I fear she may yet implode), worrying about
work (who broke the network THIS time around?) and so on, the Nomic has
been temporarily delayed.

The voting results (which are still done, just waiting for me to key in
all the nweekly dimension changes, mostly) did in fact survive the crash
of darn near every other part of my computer. I will do my gosh-darnedest
to get them all posted before the end of the day.

"We apologize for the inconvenience."

If I could think of a legal (in Nomic terms) way to do so, I'd just buy
one of you as a clerical assistant. I've still got a few hundred BNS I'll
never use...

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.