Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 Apr 2003 20:22:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] That's a lotta bulldozers

[[On spoon-business this time.]]
[[A little bug I found in mining:  you can strip mine a location
that's being strip mined already.  As such,]]
IiSstrip Mine (9,5), paaaying thequaalitycost.
IiSstrip Mine (9,5), paaaying thequaalitycost.
IiSstrip Mine (9,5), paaaying thequaalitycost.
IiSstrip Mine (9,5), paaaying thequaalitycost.
IiSstrip Mine (9,5), paaaying thequaalitycost.
[[Question is, is this a bug or a feature?  We could say that more
crews in the same place work faster.  Also note that it will pay out
for starting with gravel each time, but the payout for finishing
will vary with each set of mining will depend on the substance that
particular crew finds.  I say it's at least partially a bug, with
all this starting bonus.]]

Orc in a Spacesuit