David E. Smith on 29 Mar 2003 21:57:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

PROPOSALS:

"Unlikely Icecapades" is p1422/0. (The "XXX FIXME" was supposed to
remind me to recreate that proposal, since it was shelved. Obviously,
didn't work.)
"And The World *WILL* Live As One" is p1423/0, /1.
"We Ain't Got No Class... Yet" is p1424/0.
"Leveling The Playing Fields" is p1425/0.

POINTS:

Orc gives 1 point to each of: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd,
Bridgeweaver, Glotmorf, Rob, The Voice, and Wonko.

Orc gives 7 points to Sheeba.

Orc, hopefully, realizes that since BAC is a Dimension, which was
zeroed after eir Win, e doesn't have to slur unless e's just trying
to annoy us.

BvS is credited 20 points (Gnome Ministry).

Glotmorf does not transfer 5 points to each of Iain and Wonko: As I
read the M-Tek Charter, it only requires that an M-Tek proposal be
made during each nweek, not that one be voted on during each nweek. M-
Tek did submit one prop during last nweek (p1402), which is on this
nweek's ballot.

CFI:

Sheeba rules (TRUE) on CFI 1411.
Orc appeals CFI 1411.
Orc's analysis of who is/isn't legal to be a CFI Judge appears spot-
on.
Each of: Anything McGee, bd, Bridgeweaver, Orc, Sheeba, and The Voice
are asked to render an opinion on CFI 1411.
Orc judges CFI 1411 TRUE. (E later attempts to change to FALSE, but I
don't believe changing your judgment is permitted.)
bd rules CFI 1411 TRUE. (Again, I don't think this is what was
intended...)

EVERYTHING ELSE:

inclined to make the location of Insta-Rules a task for the Insta-
Ministry (at least unless/until I get my way and get rid of all that
"insta-rules as passable carryable MOs nonsense).

Orc's moves from last nweek take effect. E gets eir free Towel back,
from the Towel Rack.

Bridgeweaver goes On Leave.

Wonko's proxy actually went to bd this nweek. Mea culpa.

A random Athame is placed on the Grid. Mea culpa.

BvS: please transfer 55 BNS from WBE to Glotmorf, and 11 from WBE to
Wonko, per the WBE Charter, unless that has already been done and I
just missed the recognition thereof.

Orc's Automation Script is noted. (I'd prefer to keep track of them
for the time being, since I have to actually remember to, like, do
things.)

...dave