Orc In A Spacesuit on 28 Mar 2003 14:26:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: CFI

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 06:41  AM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
Therefore,]]
Iiiijuuuuudgggeee CFI 1411 Trruuuueee.
[[And I encourage others to do the same.]]

I agree with your reasoning on this; I don't see why you appeal a CFI, make some good arguments about why the judgment was wrong, and then immediately judge it in accordance with the original judgment again... Don't you mean 'False'?

Iiiiyaaaaaamaaaaaaadoooooofussssssss.
Iiiijuuuuudgggeee CFI 1411 Faaaawwwwwlssseee.
[[And I encourage others to do the same.  For real this time.]]

Orc in a Spacesuit